If you are searching for electric car conversion kit, you can not miss “Bosch”
As you know bosch invests 400 million euros every year to achieve a breakthrough in electromobility.
The “eAxle” is an all-in-one electrical powertrain. In a single compact system you may find – electric motor, power electronics & transmission.
The following are advantages of a single compact system.
- Reduces the number of parts
- Save spaces.
- Less complex
- Less weight
- Enhance efficiency
- Reduces cost (less components & expensive connecting cables).
Key features of eAxle
The “eAxle” is suitable for battery electric vehicles & hybrid applications & can be fitted to the front & rear axles of vehicles.
Up to 96 % efficiency for more range or, alternatively, a reduction in battery capacity due to silicon carbide semiconductor technology. Due to this impressive acceleration through high torque, rapid charging, increase range,
The power electronics convert the direct current from the battery into the alternating current required for the electric motor.The electric motor transmits torque to the transmission & Convert electrical to mechanical energy.
Technical specifications of kit
- Scalable output – Suitable for various types of vehicles segment 50-300 kW.
- Scalable torque – 1 000 – 5 000 Nm @ driveshaft
- Maximum speed of the electric motor (400 V, 800 V) – 16 000 / min, 18 500 / min
- Weight at a power output of 150 kW – 90kg (approx.)
Bosch pre-integrated solutions for electric vehicles
Bosch also provides pre-integrated solutions for electric vehicle & electric vehicle startup.
Bosch electric car conversion kit fitted in Maruti Suzuki Baleno
Here you can find a conversion of a Maruti suzuki baleno with Bosch electric conversion kit. In concept/ prototype model.
Key features for fitted kit:-
- This battery pack is placed in the boot of the car.
- Approx 100kg more than the standard version.
- Less noise inside car
- More powerful than a petrol engine.
- This electric powertrain makes 115bhp, 200 Nm, 0-100KMPH in just 8 seconds.
- 10kWh Lithium-ion battery pack.
- Conversion time is approximately two months.
- An auxiliary pump for power steering & brakes etc.
- In this model they don’t have an air conditioner system.
- Gear system has three options: Drive, neutral & reverse.
- In this new infotainment system gets on – board diagnostics and system monitoring(engine management, average speed etc.)
Bosch electric car conversion kit price in India
Bosch electric car conversion kit price in india still waiting for release.
Bosch electric car conversion kit in one of the less space, less weight, less complex in this segment.